As summer winds down and the temperature begins to cool, there’s a shift in everyday activities around Connecticut. Quassy Amusement Park's fall events offer an enchanting escape into the heart of autumn's beauty. From festive festivals to spine-tingling adventures, this park transforms into a seasonal wonderland that captivates visitors of all ages. Whether you're a thrill-seeker, or simply in search of a memorable family outing, Quassy's fall events are sure to leave you with cherished memories and a deeper appreciation for the magic of the season. Plan your visit today and immerse yourself in the world of Quassy's fall festivities.
- Plan Ahead: There are plenty of varying events happening throughout fall, view the event scheduled ahead of time to make sure you don't miss an event that you want to participate in!
- Capture Memories: Don't forget to document whichever fall events you attend! Quassy provides the perfect backdrop for your fall photographs. Plus, we love to see your photos, share them on social media tagging Quassy!
- Dress in Layers: We all know how unpredictable the fall weather can be in Connecticut. Wear layers because you never know how the temperature will change as the sun begins to go down in the afternoons!
- Stay Hydrated: Even though the weather is cooler, staying hydrated is as important as ever. You don't want to miss out on any of the fun just because you didn't drink enough water.
- Arrive Early: Park hours are shorter but there's still plenty of time to get in everything you want to do. Maximize your day by arriving at the park early.
At Quassy, summer might be our busiest season when the waterpark is open and the lake is crowded with families playing in the sun, but we also love being in the park during a crisp fall day. If you are looking to get into the fall spirit, there are plenty of fall events at Quassy.
End of Season Weekends
As the waterpark closes and the season is winding down, Quassy is turning up the fun with special pricing for Saturdays and Sundays at the end of the season! Now through October 1st, All-Day Ride Wristband are only $26.99 and can be purchased online here.
The amusement rides are open on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 5pm giving you a few more weeks to experience all of the fun that Quassy has to offer, including our newest ride for the 2023 season, Super Himalaya! It’s like a whirlwind of heart-pounding thrills that will have you screaming with joy!
So, round up your friends, gather your family, and head to Quassy for an epic end-of-season bash. Squeeze every last drop of fun out of fall and experience the thrills at a great price that only Quassy can deliver.
32nd Annual Oktoberfest
Immerse yourself in the spirit of Oktoberfest as we celebrate family-style at Quassy! On September 23rd and 24th the park will be filled with festive music, delicious food, and of course beers for the adults in the family!
Tickets are $32.99 and include All-Day Rides, dinner, a beer or soda, and live music at the pavilion. Tickets for season passholders are just $23.99. Looking to plan a group event at Oktoberfest? Groups of 20 or more save $3! To book, call Tracy at 203-758-2913 ext. 107.
Dinner includes your choice of one dinner menu item and two sides. Menu includes:
- Barbecued Chicken or Ribs
- Pork Roast
- Bratwurst or Knockwurst
- Steak Sandwich
With activities for all ages, Oktoberfest at Quassy promises to be an unforgettable fall event that combines the best of German tradition with the fun of Quassy's rides and attractions. More information can be found here.
Terror at Quassy
Back for its 3rd year, Terror at Quassy is your stop for frightening fun this October! The amusement park will be transformed into a whimsical, family-friendly haunted experience, and guests will have the chance to see live entertainment featuring the Hocus Pocus Sanderson Sisters, street dances, jugglers, and face painting. Additional activities include trick-or-treating, tarot card readings, and more.
For those who dare, there will be a separate extreme scare area!
Terror is happening every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in October beginning October 6th! Admission is $29.99 for those over 45”, $24.99 for those under 45”, $19.99 for season pass holders, and $24.99 for legal organizations with a group of 20 or more.
In addition to the scares, admission to Terror at Quassy also includes access to over a dozen of Quassy’s amusement rides including the all-new Super Himalaya, The World-Famous Wooden Warrior Roller Coaster, Tilt-A-Whirl, Bumper Cars, Paratrooper, Yo-Yo, Free Fall, Frog Hopper, Bouncing Buggies, Pirate Ship, Teacups, Train, Carousel and Frantic.