If the park announces that it must close prior to 7 p.m. due to rain, lightning, or any other force of nature; the park will issue a Rain Pass to customers so they can finish their initial visit on a different day.
Please note the following in reference to the policy: A parkwide announcement regarding closure will be made. Any guest looking to obtain a Rain Pass can go to either the Group Sales building or the Main Office. Please keep in mind, a Rain Pass can only be given to guests that are still wearing a wristband purchased that day. A guest must obtain a Rain Pass before they exit the park. Occasionally, the waterpark and/or the rides may shut down temporarily during a fast-moving storm. As long as the park anticipates reopening within an hour and a half of the shutdown, no Rain Passes will be distributed.
Passes are given as follows at the time of Park closure:
* If the Park closes before 4 p.m. A guest will receive an All-Day Rain Pass valid for the ticket type purchased.
* If the Park closes After 4 p.m. A guest will receive an After 4 p.m. Pass regardless of your ticket type purchased.
* If you purchased a weekday ticket, the Rain Pass will only be valid for a weekday return.
* If you purchased a weekend ticket, the Rain Pass will be valid any day.
* Rain Passes will NOT be given after 7 p.m. and are NOT valid on July 4th.
Thank you for visiting and stay dry!